The Forum will be open to all relevant stakeholders in East Africa and beyond, with specific focus on the following:
- i) the business community in East Africa; EAC Secretariat,
- ii) Organs and Institutions; heads of higher education institutions;
- iii) heads of national commissions and councils for higher education and national commissions and councils for science and technology in the EAC Partner States;
- iv) other relevant government institutions and ministries;
- v) international organizations; NGOs; academics; young innovators;
- vi) students;
- vii) SMEs;
- viii) private individuals;
- ix) the media;
- x) African Centers of Excellence;and any other stakeholders in academia and the private and public sectors in the EAC Partner States.
Participation will be at the participants’ own full cost, except in a few specific cases where the costs will be covered by the organizers (EABC, EADB and IUCEA).