The Forum will be open to all relevant stakeholders in East Africa and beyond, with specific focus on the following:
- The business community in East Africa; EAC Secretariat,
- Organs and Institutions; heads of higher education institutions;
- Heads of national commissions and councils for higher education and national commissions and councils for science and technology in the EAC Partner States;
- Other relevant government institutions and ministries;
- Iinternational organizations; NGOs; academics; young innovators;
- Private individuals;
- The media;
- African Centers of Excellence;and any other stakeholders in academia and the private and public sectors in the EAC Partner States.
Participation will be at the participants’ own full cost, except in a few specific cases where the costs will be covered by the organizers (EABC, EADB and IUCEA).