The Forum will run concurrently with exhibitions, in which exhibitors will showcase the practical aspects of their operations, products and achievements as a way of promoting and enhancing academia-publicprivate partnerships. Higher Education, private sector and government institutions and other stakeholders are invited to participate in the exhibitions.
- The business community in East Africa; EAC Secretariat,
- Organs and Institutions; heads of higher education institutions;
- Heads of national commissions and councils for higher education and national commissions and councils for science and technology in the EAC Partner States;
- Other relevant government institutions and ministries;
- Iinternational organizations; NGOs; academics; young innovators;
- Private individuals;
- The media;
- African Centers of Excellence;and any other stakeholders in academia and the private and public sectors in the EAC Partner States.
Participation will be at the participants’ own full cost, except in a few specific cases where the costs will be covered by the organizers (EABC, EADB and IUCEA).