INVITATION TO TENDER FOR A "CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE IN ICT IN EAST AFRICA" FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A MASTER'S PROGRAMME IN EMBEDDED AND MOBILE SYSTEMS.
This Project is embedded in the bilateral development cooperation between Germany and the East African Community (EAC) and funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and lead-managed by GIZ.
Funding period: The planned funding period is from October 2017 until December 2020.
The complete, joint applications by the cooperation partners must be exclusively submitted by 31st July 2017 via the DAAD online portal (https://portal.daad.de/irj/portal). The leadership of the university at both sides must endorse the application.
The latest Technical Clarifications document can be downloaded at IUCEA website click here . It is time for EAC and German Universities to jointly to develop the Masters Program in East and host a center for Excellence in ICT in East Africa.
The application must be endorsed by the leadership of the university at both sides.The application has to be in English.
Annexes to the tender;
1. Funding Guideline (including funding framework and requirements) PDF
2. Results-oriented monitoring, Information sheet for universities PDF
3. Guideline for results-oriented monitoring (RoM) PDF
4. Results framework for the Centres of African Excellence Programme PDF
5. Catalogue of indicators for the Centres of African Excellence Programme PDF
6. Project planning overview .Doc
7. Instructions for filling out the financing plan (in German) PDF
8. Fees for projects in foreign countries (in German) PDF
9. Endorsement of the German University (in German) PDF
10. Endorsement of the foreign University PDF
© Copyright 2013 Inter-University Council for East Africa | All rights reserved by the Inter-University Council for East Africa